What an episode! This week I jotted notes as I was watching - here's what I was thinking as the show progressed:
- Miles WAS the baby we saw with the Dharma Doc a few episodes ago. Does he know who his father is?!
- "Circle of Trust" - HA! That is such a typical Island phrase, don't you think?
- I think Juliette could have come up with a better explanation for Ben's disappearance. What was she doing all the time that Sawyer and Kate were gone?!
- Aha! Miles DOES know who his father is.
- Hmm, I kinda like young punk Miles.
- I'd completely forgotten about the Miles/Naomi connection. I'm so used to thinking of him as part of our main group that I forgot he was a freighter-ite.
- Jack could have handled Roger's suspicions about Kate a bit better.
- Hurley in the van with Miles and Dharma Doc = hilarious.
- "Cause they're building our hatch." - Hurley
- Again with the "shadow of the statue" thing - who ARE these guys? Were they on the Ajira flight with Ilana? The guy talking to Miles looks very familiar ...
- Hurley is writing Star Wars!
- "Get some rope." - Sawyer
- Hurley comparing Miles to Luke Skywalker = classic.
- Who are the scientists on the boat going to be? I bet there's someone we recognize. And it's Faraday. Ha! That totally debunks my theory, but I remember thinking that he could have left the island too. (Didn't we discuss this at some point? I'm certain it was on one of your blogs....)
So ... thoughts? Analysis? Theories? Favorite lines of the night? Link up to your post and let us in on your thoughts or post a comment and share right here.