- GO DESMOND! I was so concerned that Ben was going to kill Penny or Charlie and I was THRILLED with the beating Des gave him.
- I like the new John Locke ... he's sort of "zen" don't you think?
- Ben is such a liar! I know, I know, nothing new there. But MAN! He had a different story for every person he talked to. How does he not get confused?!
- Do we think Cesar is DEAD dead, or just "island" dead (meaning he comes back over and over again)?
- What did you think of the Ben/Rousseau episode? As a mom, I think I'd have attacked the guy who was taking my baby, but who knows ... all I can say is that my heart was breaking for her.
- Penny was born to a "non-islander" and apparently never lived on the island herself. Charles's "off-island" affair seems to have led to Ben's takeover as leader of The Others.
- Ben's Dharmaville house has a secret, hieroglyphic-covered passage. If the Dharma-ites built those houses, what were THEY doing with that passage? And who lived there before Ben?!
- It looks like everyone who speculated about the ancient Egyptian connection might be right. There were definitely hieroglyphics down there and lots of Egyptian-type imagery.
- So ... Smokey shows a person things from his/her past. That certainly jives with what we've seen so far (remember Mr. Eko?). But what did Smokey see in Ben that kept it from killing him?
- Is Alex really alive, or was she a manifestation of Smokey or "island magic"?
- Ilana appears to be the head of yet ANOTHER group of dangerous people ... who is she connected to? I don't think it is Ben ... Charles, maybe? Someone else?
I'm sure I've missed something - feel free to add more in the comments. Oh, and the previews for next week look great. I can't wait to see more about Dr. Whatever-His-Real-Name-Is and what he is REALLY doing on the island. And we get to learn more about Miles too - yeah!
What did you think about this episode? Comment or post a link to your recap/analysis below.