ABC.com says .... Sawyer perpetuates a lie with some of the other island survivors in order to protect themselves from mistakes of the past.
Well, talk about introducing a whole host of new characters! Ok, ok, so we've met some of them before ... Horace was the dead guy Locke met, and we've seen the dark-haired guy from the first scene before, right? Amy IS new though. And her baby boy ... I wonder who he grows up to be, and do we know him?!
I loved this episode but I must admit, the previews were misleading. I thought we'd at least get to see Sawyer's reaction to the 06's arrival, but no - we get the same staring look that we saw in the previews.
And now have to wait TWO WEEKS to find out what they all say when they see each other?!?! Not fair ABC, not fair at all.
Soooo ... what did you all think of this week's episode? Comments, questions, theories? The comment section is officially open for your input. Here are a few quetions to get you going ...
- What do you think of the new, kinder, gentler Sawyer?
- And speaking of Sawyer, will he drop Juliet for Kate? Will Kate expect him to? And will Juliet want Jack back? Which match-up do you prefer?
- What is Jin going to do once he realizes Sun is back ... without the baby?! And what will he think of her new "scary" persona?
- Are the Ajira 316 people and Locke in the same time period as the O6? If not, is there more time travel in store?
- Does anyone remember when the Dharma Purge happened? Is it coming up soon in the original timeline?
- Is Ben at Dharma yet?! You'd think that would have come up if he was, but you never know ...
- And did anyone notice which book(s) Sawyer was reading this time around?
As always, if you've recapped on your blog, add your link to Mr. Linky below.