Thursday, May 13, 2010

LOST Live Tonight



One of the advantages of living fairly close to Los Angeles is getting to go to incredible events like this one. Here's a description:

Oscar® winning composer Michael Giacchino will conduct a live orchestral performance, featuring the iconic music of “Lost,” at UCLA’s Royce Hall on Thursday, May 13, to celebrate the upcoming series finale. The concert will also feature appearances by LOST cast members, including Nestor Carbonell, Michael Emerson, and Jorge Garcia. In addition, a special preview of the penultimate episode will be screened immediately after the concert.

I have always loved the music of LOST as I've written about previously, so this is like the perfect send-off for me. I know I'm going to be struggling with a lot of feelings in the next week about LOST ending, and so having this sort of party tonight will help.

The good news is that you can see some of the rehearsal footage up now on the LA Times Show Tracker Blog.

I'll be back with as full a report as I can manage tomorrow.

3 comments: