- The Sideverse is starting to make sense ... at least, things are starting to come together over there as more of the Oceanic people start to remember their island lives.
- On the island, things are wild and wacky: Richard gets taken out by the Locke Monster, Ben is back to his creepy, murderous self, and the 4 survivors of the sub want to kill the Locke Monster.
- Jacob explains some of the truth about the island and asks for a volunteer to take his place as protector; I think we all knew Jack was going to step up.
Here's what I want to know from you:
- Did you think this was a good next-to-last episode, or were you hoping for something else?
- Was there anything in this episode that you really didn't expect? If so, what?
- Do you have any guesses as to what will happen in the series finale on Sunday?
- What are your plans for watching the finale?