There is more, but those are the biggies.
- The struggle between two leaders (Jack and Locke) that threatens to tear apart a group of survivors)
- Being lost on and island and forced to survive
- The savagery of certain individuals vs. those who want to survive and be rescued
- The plans for eventual rescue by different individuals vs. the needs of the group to survive
- The hunting of the wild boar
- Violence between individuals in the groups
Be sure to check out the complete review for details on why this book wasn't a big hit with Allie.