As a reminder, here's how we do things over here. Each week Amy or I will recap the episode. Our recaps are usually more like random thoughts on the episode and any questions we came up with. Then we invite you to link to your own recap/thoughts post using Mr. Linky. It's always fun to see what different things each of you noticed in the episode so please do link up, or just chat with us in the comments.
And now for the recaps ...
- Did anyone else find it creepy that Benjamin Linus narrated the recap episode? Of course, I'd rather Ben to Jack, but I'd take Hurley as narrator over anyone. :)
- Although there wasn't anything new in this recap it was still really helpful to me to see things summarized that way.
- I'm still confused about Jacob, the Man in Black, and the fake John Locke ... please tell me that we're going to get answers to this soon!
- Wait, what? DESMOND is on the plane and it is flying over the UNDERWATER island?!
- Wait, what? Where the HECK is Kate? They're back on the island AND they are back on the plane? Already I'm a bit confused ...
- Hurley is the luckiest guy alive? Say what?!
- Was the timeline actually reset or what? I'm still confused about all this. What year is it actually on the island right now?
- If what is going on on the plane is "true" then how did everyone get to the island?
- Juliette is dead? Ooh, Sawyer is totally going to kill Jack now.
- Kate - you really should NOT be volunteering to help Sawyer bury Juliette. I'm just sayin'.
- "It worked." What, exactly, worked? I'd really like to know ...
- Wait now there are OTHER Others? Oi.
- I bet all the Egyptian theorists got so excited when they saw that there was an ankh in that guitar case ... and I bet they were in shock when that Genghis Khan/ninja guy broke it in half.
- Well, at least we know the kids from Oceanic 815 are safe. I've really been worried about those kids!
- The Man in Black/the fake John Locke wants to go home ... but WHERE and WHEN is home for him?
- "They lost my father." Not funny, but REALLY funny.
- AHA! Everyone on the island is back in the present! YES!
- Richard was in chains? Was that a metaphor or a memory?
A few more things ...
- Was anyone else playing along with LOST bingo? The very first thing I checked off was the box for "Your Mind Is Completely Blown". I had so much fun with the bingo cards - my husband thought I was absolutely insane, but I had a blast with it. It was definitely good for a few laughs.
- Did anyone notice any new books in tonight's episode? If so, please post them in the comments.