Thursday, July 9, 2009

San Diego Comic-Con

San Diego Comic-con is coming up and I'll be there!! Just thought I'd throw this out there in case anyone else is planning to go...I would love to meet you at the LOST panel on Saturday. Here's a description:

Saturday, July 25

Lost

11:00am-12:00pm – In appreciation of all the fan support through five seasons of Lost, co-creator/executive producer Damon Lindelof and executive producer Carlton Cuse will pay homage to all the fans at their final Comic Con appearance for Lost. Questions will be answered. Fun will be had. And you won’t want to miss the surprises in store for the audience. This will be the must-attend event of Comic Con! Hall H


I'll bring back a full report for the blog, but let me know if you plan on being there as well!

2 comments:

  1. oh I'm so jealous - I'd love to be there too! hope you have a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I weren't going to BlogHer'09 this year, chances are pretty good I WOULD be at Comic-Con - they're the same weekend. We keep talking about going to it, and I was trying to convince my husband to go ahead and go without me. But he's wavered on it and I've heard that now it's sold out.

    Depending on how the BlogHer experience goes, maybe it will be Comic-Con next year...have a great time!

    ReplyDelete