My mind is totally blown!!! What in the world is next season going to be about??
Anyway, I'm dying to read all of your recaps and I wanted to let you know that I have some fun things in store for the challenge coming up!
A new mini-challenge will be posted Monday and starting in June, we'll be rewatching Season 3! We'll post a viewing schedule in a bit, but Swapna of S.Krishna's books and I will be posting our chats as we rewatch here. We invite you to join us!
Okay....share your links below! (Heather might add a recap to this blog later...)
[Note from Heather: I DO have a recap coming but I'm at the doctors with Kiddo this morning and will get it up ASAP.]
Sorry for the delay in getting this posted … too much going on over here.
So … SEASON FINALE – woohoo!
Did anyone watch the one hour show before the finale? I thought they did a great job of recapping the season and also adding some info I didn’t know about before. For example, they said that Ben killed John in order to get back to the island. There were other things that were new to me as well, but honestly I can’t remember them this morning. Was there anything that stood out to you from that show?
Ok, now for my thoughts on the actual finale, in no specific order …
- JACOB! He was on the island with someone who is his nemesis way back when the statue was still whole. And was that the slave ship we saw out to see, the one they survivors found in the jungle a few seasons ago? But where did Jacob and the other guy come from?
- Speaking of Jacob, he has visited the O6 back in the real world at various times. He visited Kate, John, Jack, Sun & Jin, and Hurley … is there anyone I’m missing? Why was he there? What was he doing? Theories anyone?
- Rose and Bernard are back! And they’re … retired? And living with Victor the dog? A bit cheesey but oh well. I AM glad to see them back and doing well. But it doesn’t explain where the rest of the Oceanic 815 survivors are.
- John Locke IS NOT John Locke! Some of us suspected that might be the case, given his complete change in personality but I did NOT suspect this particular plot twist – he is Jacob’s nemesis reincarnated?! That means he is not the smoke monster, right? But Smokey DID tell Ben to obey Locke, so does that mean that Smokey is on the side of Jacob’s nemesis?
- And what did Jacob do to Richard to make him note age?
- And the END – what is up with the end?!?!?! Juliette gives up Sawyer (BOO!), Jack is ready to change history because he lost Kate (ugh!), and did the bomb finally go off or not? AAAHHH!
ANOTHER TWO UPDATES:
1 - Anyone want to rewatch Season 3? Amy and Swapna are planning to do it sometime this summer. They'll be posting a viewing schedule soon in case anyone wants to join in. And I'm sure they'll be doing episode recaps, so be sure to come back and check them out.
2 - Amy will be posting a new mini-challenge on Monday. It's open to everyone, whether you are part of the LOST Books Challenge or just here for the episode recaps. I can't wait to see what it will be!