Friday, May 22, 2009

LOST Party Pictures?

A few days ago I asked for input from our readers about what they'd like to see on this site during the off season. The first suggestion came from Crystal:
How about pictures from LOST themed parties etc? Our best LOST buddies moved out of state so we didn't have our traditional finale party together....but they had one with their new friends (boo) and the pictures are awesome. Their baby even wore a Dharma diaper! I got to thinking that it might be fun to see what kind of crazy LOST parties people had this season.
Wow, I wish MY friends were into LOST like that ... I watched the finale all by myself! So how 'bout it, do any of you have any photos to share? They don't even have to be from this season's finale party - anything you've got would be fun to see.

If you are already a blog contributor go ahead and make up a post with your photos. Otherwise you can email them to me (SharingMyStory at yahoo dot com) and I'll post them for you. I don't know what kind of response we'll get from this but it could be lots of fun.

And if you have ideas about what you'd like to see here (in addition to previous season recaps, episode commentary, book reviews, and challenges) I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment