Monday, February 16, 2009

Blogging About LOST

Recently I came across a few blogs that are completely dedicated to LOST ... now *that* is true fandom.

Here are a few to go check out (you know, in all that free time you have between episodes of LOST):
  • Long Live Locke - can you tell who is her favorite character? And she even got to meet him!
  • Lost Tidbits - random analysis of the show, including the ever-present numbers
  • The Lost Blog - they have a whole section on theories, among other things
  • Lost Addicts Blog - hmm, now that one sounds like a lot of us ...
  • Lost Season 5 Blog - one of the cool things at this blog is a copy of an page cut from the script
  • The Lost Diary - minute by minute analysis of the show (I've mentioned this one before)
Do you know of any more that should be added to this list? Post a comment letting me know, and I'll edit the list to include them.

UPDATE: Here's what you've added to the list so far ...

Keep 'em comin', keep 'em comin'!

3 comments:

  1. J. Wood's blog at Powell's Books is my favorite place to go for literary analysis of LOST and LOST-related books.

    http://www.powells.com/blog/?author=104

    ReplyDelete
  2. well there's darkufo.blogspot.com where I've been known to waste hours of my life, the tail section, (http://www.thetailsection.com/), and docartz blog (who also wrote a book I plan to review soon) http://www.docarzt.com/

    I subscribe to a lot of LOST blogs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy - that book sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to see your review.

    ReplyDelete