Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Challenge Lives!

I know we all feel some sadness over the end of LOST but the good news is that both Heather and I are interested in keeping the LOST books challenge going. I bought several of the books that I haven't had a chance to read yet, and even though the show will be over, there's no reason that we can't keep reading these fabulous books and figuring out how they fit into the larger picture of the story we have so loved. I hope the rest of you are interested in continuing as well!

We'll wrap up the current challenge at the end of May and then launch the perpetual one after that.

Enjoy the finale tonight everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Yah! More time! I was worried :)

    I can't wait for tonight.
    I am both excited and sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I paused the show to let commercials go by....yea for perpetual challenge! See ya later :)

    ReplyDelete