Friday, February 19, 2010

Episode Recap: The Substitute [Updated]

UPDATE: I finally watched the episode last night and I thought it was GREAT. An official recap would be rather redundant at this point but I there's one thing I want to mention: the long ladder going down the cliff face and to the secret cave was right out of THE MYSTERIOUS ISLAND (reviewed here) ... I'm just waiting to see the secret passage that leads to the bottom of a lake!

Dear Losties, I have a confession. I completely forgot that LOST was on last night. *gasp* Not only did I not watch it, I didn't record it either! *sob*

My hope is to watch it online tonight. If I do, I'll come back and add my thoughts here. But until then please link to your recaps in the comments.

*hanging my head in shame*

Amy here: You can drop your link in the linky.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! So sorry you missed it -- I thought itw as a good one. I've heard mixed things about it, so you may not like it as much as I did, but I thought it moved the plot along nicely and we learned a few things. Of course, there were still enough new things popping up to keep the guessing coming; always a sign of a good LOST episode.

    ReplyDelete