- Richard to Locke: "There's something different about you." You got that right buddy.
- Ben says Richard has been an "advisor" for a long, long time. Yeah, that is not really helpful ... can you be a bit more specific?
- Richard: "I watched them all die." ?!?!?!!?
- So Dharmaville is built over top of the bomb site ... AND over top of Smokey's lair? Not sure how that lines up ...
- Uh oh, Radzinsky and Phil are teaming up on Sawyer. This can't be good. And now Phil is beating on Juliette!
- "There's no such thing as the Korean War." Poor Hugo, he must not have paid attention in history class.
- "Let's just say love can be complicated." That is certainly an understatement on LOST.
- Ok so LOST time travel has finally confused me completely. Resurrected-John just told Richard what to say to Injured-John, setting in motion the whole return to the island scenario. REALLY?! How exactly does that work?
- The island is talking to John. Ben doesn't get it and Richard is somewhat in shock. I'd be in shock too.
- Who is in charge in Dharmaville? Chang, Radzinsky, Horace, or someone else? And has that person been in charge all along, or has it changed due to the crisis?
- SAYID IS BACK!!!!
- Back to the bomb thing - the Others used the tunnels to get the bomb safely underground. Why didn't they just dig a big hole? Or were they never intending to use those tunnels again? Personally I wouldn't want to be wandering around down there with a bomb sitting nearby.
- I really thought Sawyer was going to send Juliette on to that sub by herself at the last minute.
- Sayid to Jack: "If this works you might just save us all. And if it doesn't, at least you'll put us out of our misery." I think this will be my favorite line of the night.
- Is is just me, or has Sun been pretty pathetic this whole episode? She hasn't had anything particularly intelligent to say ...
- Hmm, are Richard and Ben still working together? Not sure yet but it IS a possibility.
- Oohoo! They are NOT happy to see Kate getting on that sub.
- The sub dive scene reminds me of the old 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea ride at Disney.
- John wants to kill Jacob? But I thought he wasn't sure Jacob even existed. Or maybe that is what the island is telling him to do?
What did you all think about this episode? Please share your thoughts in the comments and post your links below.
Next week's episode looks really good ... can you believe we are just 2 episode-hours away from the end of the season?! Oh, the horror!
UPDATE: Here's the link to this week's round-table discussion at tor.com.