Can you believe this is the 100th episode of LOST?! Exciting stuff!
Here are the random thoughts I jotted down while watching this episode:
- Little Charlie is so cute! I do hope his daddy is alright. UPDATE: Yes, he IS ok!
- Mrs. Hawking was one mean mama. No piano for you little Daniel, and no girlfriend either.
- Faraday: "I'm ... from the future." Ha.
- Phil is in the kitchen cabinet. Now that's gotta hurt.
- Sawyer to Faraday: "Welcome to the meeting Twitchy."
- What happened to Faraday's memory? Is it b/c he experimented on himself so much? But if so, why did he move on to experimenting on Theresa? Did something go wrong AFTER the Theresa debacle?
- Ellie Other IS Eloise Hawking. We knew it all along, didn't we? UPDATE: I wish they would have kept the same actress from the 1950s Others - I liked her Ellie much better.
- Sawyer calling Faraday HG Wells = hilarious
- Radzinsky is NUTS. Why were he and his goons toting around guns in the first place? What were they up to?
- Mrs. Hawking looked very creepy when she told Daniel that going back to the island would make her proud. What's up with her? Does she know something bad will happen to him? UPDATE: Daniel IS the son of Ellie and Charles (another thing we highly suspected) and mom definitely knows something bad is going to happen to him back on the island. UPDATE UPDATE: Mom shot her son!!!! AAAAHHHH! How could she tell him to go back when she knew that was going to happen?!?!?!?!
- Desmond really is OK. *huge sigh of relief*
Very exciting episode in my opinion. What do you all think?
My burning questions for this week:
- WHY did Mrs. Hawking send Daniel back knowing full well what would happen? What mother could DO that?!
- I'm feeling hopeful that Des and Pen will have a happy ending after all ... do you agree/disagree?
- What's the deal with Radzinsky? Is there something going on we don't know about?
- Was Daniel right, people really are the variables? Or was he wrong, and they really can't change anything?
Link up to your review and/or share your thoughts in the comments. Go on, get going!