- Did you learn anything you didn't already know?
- Did it help to see things in the order that they happened?
- Was it helpful in any (other) way?
- Was it a waste of an episode?
- Why do you think the network did it?
I'll get things started ...
- Actually, yes, quite, especially the first 1/2 of the episode.
- Only as a reminder of what went on before ... but I could have done without that.
- Um, yes ...
- To make the season last one more week to keep the viewers around longer.
What do YOU think?