Well, a few questions were answered this week ...
- the baby IS Ethan
- Sun and Frank WERE the ones who stole the boat
- the plane did LAND on the other island (it didn't break up in the sky like Oceanic 816)
- why didn't Sun disappear from the plane with the rest of the O6?
- what are they going to do with Sayid?
- and did the preview hint that Sayid is planning to kill child-Ben?
- does Phil suspect something is going on with "LaFleur" and the "new recruits"?
- what happened to Faraday?
- how are Sun and Frank going to get back in time?
- Sawyer: "It's 1977." Hurley: "Oh ... what?"
- Sun whacking Ben with the oar - oh yeah!
- Dr. Change to Jack: "Based on your aptitude test you'll be doing janitorial work."
And did anyone else expect to see Faraday come of that door and not Christian in that scene at present-day Dharma with Sun and Frank?Post the link to your recap/analysis in Mr. Linky below. I'm looking forward to everyone's opinions this week.
One question for you ... was this episode worth the two-week-wait?