Thursday, January 29, 2009

Episode Recap: "Jughead"

TVGuide.com says: "Locke finds out the identity of the forces who have been attacking the survivors, and Desmond searches for a woman who could be the key to help Faraday stop the island's erratic movements through time."

What do YOU have to say about this episode? Post the link to your recap in Mr. Linky below.

Crystal posted on this blog already, and I had some of the same reactions she did.

As for me, since it was my kiddo's birthday last night (and since he totally loves LOST) I let him stay up late to watch it with me. My husband thinks we're both nuts! My personal favorite part?

Locke: "Your name is Charles Widmore?"
Young Widmore: "What's it to you?"
Locke: "Nothing ... just ... nice to meet you."

WHAT?! Kiddo and I had to watch that part again, just to make sure we heard it right!

No comments:

Post a Comment